1) According to my 7 yr old, we are PART WHALE.
Yellow Lark: Mom, what did you mean when you said, "We are part Whale"?
Me: Whale?! What? Whale?
Now I remember..... My grandfather's ancestors came from WALES.
2) I'd like to get my part-whale daughter into gymnastics. I'm currently researching cost and location of various facilities.
3) This week we finally receive a diagnosis (or not) for my 7 yr old daughter. We know she has Sensory Processing Disorder and Anxiety. We'll know for sure later this week.
*Update: Sensory Processing Disorder, Anxiety, Dysgraphia, and possibly ADHD. (Some major signs of it that will come out more as her anxiety decreases.
4) My son is a wonderful and amazing child. The Asperger's Syndrome presents a few challenges from time to time but I know he'll be ok. He and my daughter are so intelligent it astounds me. Often.
5) I need to get Wolf Spider (oldest son) to play w/ other Aspie kids more often -- he had a GREAT day yesterday at my friend's house. Her son also has Asperger's Syndrome. Her son is 13. Both boys had a great time. They're both geniuses and have similar interests. She and I were both very happy to see our sons happy.
6) Yellow Lark played w/ the same neighbor's daughter all weekend and never had an issue. :)
7) The Baby (no Native American name yet) has just been a baby. I greatly enjoy that. I'm in no rush for him to grow up, though he is already 14 months old. He is a treasure, as are his older siblings.
8) I hope my other friend has good success w/ her new guy-friend. :) She's a good person and deserves the best. :)
9) My husband is a really good guy and I'm glad I have him. :)
10) I'm looking forward to many more years w/ my family. :D I just wish I could do it w/o the allergies. lol!